Designa Sausage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pork and Stilton

2 posters

Go down

Pork and Stilton Empty Pork and stilton

Post  spicey lady Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Thanks for the info -sounds really good. I will try this soon. I made them with the Lincolnshire seasoning and also with the Whaley winner which has roast onion flakes in - goes really well. Idea

spicey lady

Back to top Go down

Pork and Stilton Empty Re: Pork and Stilton

Post  Miguelinglese Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Re pork and Stilton, I have made my first attempt with 250gr to 1 kilo of pork and using cumberland combined spices, perfect flavour, sausages firm and cooked well with no splitting or bursting at the ends. That was with callogen skin by the way, heartily recommended if you like something different.

Miguelinglese

Back to top Go down

Post  Miguelinglese Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Further to my previous question, like most men I did not read the book first (-:, I have found a recipe and now have to order the garden mint spice.
Hasta luego

Miguelinglese

Back to top Go down

Pork and Stilton Empty Pork and Stilton

Post  Miguelinglese Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Couple of queries in case someone has tried making Pork and Stilton sausages, I would like to know ratios of stilton to pork and what spices have been tried. Also I would like to make some lamb and mint at a later date, anyone tried this at all please. Just getting my machines ready to make a start and enjoy good English sausages in Spain, thanks in advance for any advice.

Miguel

Miguelinglese

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down